MachineFinder NEWS for Agriculture
- John Deere to Attend the 2021 Farm Progress Show
John Deere has announced that it will participate in the 2021 Farm Progress Show to showcase its latest equipment and technology. Learn more.
- John Deere Adds 6155MH Tractor to M Series Lineup
John Deere has recently announced the new 6155MH Tractor to provide customers with a reliable, efficient high-crop configuration tractor. Learn more.
- UNL Extension Offers Tips for Achieving Quality Hay & Alfalfa
Maintaining good hay quality from summer annual grasses can be challenging for some producers, but there are a few tips and tricks that can make it easier. Learn more.
- John Deere Now Offering JDLink at No Additional Cost
JDLink? remains a cornerstone of John Deere's products to its customers, and now, the company is offering it at no additional charge. Learn more.
- ISU Extension Highlights Challenges of Extended Crop Rotation
Corn and soybean producers continue to show an interest in using extended crop rotations to improve overall soil health. Learn more.
- UNL Extension Experts Discuss Wheat Stem Sawfly Emergence
Experts from the University of Nebraska-Lincoln Institute of Agriculture and Natural Resources have recently offered their thoughts on the recent emergence of wheat stem sawfly. Learn more.
- ISU Extension Offers Tips for the Management of Stalk Borers
Experts at the Iowa State University (ISU) Extension and Outreach have recently offered tips for managing stalk borers in corn fields. Learn more.
- John Deere Announces Updates to S Series Combines for MY22
To cater to the evolving demands of its customers, John Deere has made numerous updates to the model year 2022 S Series Combines. Learn more.
- ISU Extension Offers Tips for Black Cutworm Identification
Experts at the Iowa State University Extension and Outreach are offering their advice for managing and identifying black cutworms. Learn more.
- John Deere Foundation Announces New 10-Year Financial Commitment
A new $200 million investment by the John Deere Foundation will now be put toward new initiatives over the next 10 years to bring the company’s higher purpose to life. Learn more.
- John Deere Introduces Factory-installed, Integrated Liquid Fertilizer Delivery System
John Deere has recently updated its model year 2022 planters to meet the needs of producers who want to apply high rates of liquid fertilizer at planting. Learn more.
- John Deere Announces New Lineup of Hagie? Self-Propelled Sprayers
John Deere has rolled out a new lineup of Hagie? Self-Propelled Sprayers for model year 2022 to cater to producers who manage tight operating windows and difficult field conditions. Learn more.
- John Deere Introduces See & Spray? Select for 400 and 600 Series Sprayers
To help farmers use more expensive and complex tank mixes more efficiently out in the field, John Deere has rolled out See & Spray? Select. Learn more.
- K-State Extension Offers Considerations for Topdressing Wheat
Due to challenges linked to excessive moisture and snowfall, as well as below-average temperatures, producers across Kansas have not been able to topdress their wheat. Learn more.
- John Deere Announces Expansion of its 2021 Startup Collaborator Program
Deere & Company has announced it will be continuing its Startup Collaborator program, which was initially launched in 2019. Learn more.
- John Deere Receives Six 2021 AE50 Awards for Innovative Product Engineering
The American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) has recognized John Deere with six AE50 Awards for innovations that improve production agriculture. Learn more.
- MU Extension Agronomist Offers Considerations for Proper Hay Storage
To provide more insight into proper hay storage, Jim Humphrey, a University of Missouri agronomist and member of the NRCS+MU Grasslands Project, is sharing his tips. Learn more.
- John Deere Honored in the Robotics Category of the 2021 CES Innovation Awards
John Deere has been recognized in the Robotics category of the 2021 CES Innovation Awards. Learn more.
- John Deere Announces Chance to Meet Artists Performing at The Farm Must Go On
John Deere has announced a contest where fans can enter to meet top country music artists that will be performing at "The Farm Must Go On." Learn more.
- John Deere AutoPath Now Available for Improved Row Guidance
John Deere has announced the introduction of AutoPath? to help customers accurately document each row of crops in the fields throughout the season. Learn more.